Saturday 1 March 2008

Some images to share with you



I normally send out an invitation to my online photo album every week when I've uploaded my pics but I know I leave people out because I get bored putting in email addresses. If you want to see them let me know but for now here's a *few images. First, this is Olcott Mawatha (Road) which links my street to the main street. It's very smelly due to the open drains and dried fish and it's loud, colourful, dusty, dirty and dangerous but only if you try to cross the street. It's an experience and here it is (courtesy of Anne from Inverness, another volunteer out here), on a quieter than normal moment.

Anne

* PS when I said a few I was forgetting how slow dial up is - that's what we have at home - so I think we'll stick with the one for now in case I fall asleep waiting for something to happen!

1 comment: