Friday 28 March 2008

Suba Upandinayak Waywa


That's Sinhala for "we wish you a happy birthday" and the photo shows Muna, my colleague, celebrating her 27th birthday today with Thea, my new housemate, friend and work colleague. Thea doesn't like this photo but seeing as she's passed my blog on to all her friends and family ('hello Thea's friends and family') on the basis that if we're living and working together, that's "just like being me" and there's no point in duplicating effort (no point in HER doing it that is), it's tough! Besides I like the photo and I'm sure her family will too. Anyway not had time to blog about our wonderful weekend yet but will try to write over the weekend and update on Monday. Off to say goodbye to housemate Donna at the Happy Banana in Unawatuna tonight and spending the weekend at the beach to say goodbye to Anne who'll be leaving Hambantota in a couple of weeks. Both are headed to India and shortly after I'll be going to Singapore. So it'll be a fun weekend but a little bit sad too. Ciao for now.

No comments: